Friday, June 15, 2012

June 2012


What a busy month of June we have.  My nephew graduated from high school and his baseball team came in third in state for their conference.  So, I've been going to all the games I could.  We also have with graduation parties, Father's Day, birthdays ... and to top it off we have a wedding too.  I did find some time to put together a few cards.  The first is my Father's Day cards.  I learned how to make an origami man's shirt.  I was a bit excited about this because making masculine cards are a challenge for me.  I spend a lot of time coloring Tilda and never really got into Edwin stamps, so I'm always looking for ideas for cards for boys/men.  Here are photos of the cards I made for my dad (he likes Hawaiian shirts) and my father-in-law.  I hope you like them.  They were a lot of fun to make.  Now it's time for a birthday card.

No comments:

Post a Comment