Monday, August 20, 2012

I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  I've finally quit my habit of Diet Coke and have had an enormous amount of energy, so I've been busy cleaning closets, cabinets, painting trim and lots more. The only things I haven't done is 1) exercise (yuk) and 2) spend time in my craft room.  I hope that changes soon (at least #2)!  This Friday, I'll be going to the Scrapbook Expo. Since my friends don't scrapbook or make cards, I'll be going solo.  

Next month, my husband and I will be attending a wedding and I made a card.  It's a bit "simple" with few papers, but I think it turned out cute.  I used my cricut (paper dolls cartridge) to cut out the bride and groom and used punches to make the car...  I think it turned out cute - I'd love to know what you thought.  Thanks for stopping by.







No comments:

Post a Comment