Sunday, May 19, 2013

Welcome to the weekend everyone! I've had a very productive weekend, and now I plan to spend some time in my craft room to play with my new Memory Box dies and catch up on some card making and scrapbooking.   This is one of my newest digital stamps from Saturated Canary called Princess Reading Beauty.  My DIL is turning 20 this week and she's always been a big reader, so this stamp was chosen just for her.  I hope you like it.  The papers are from The Paper Studio and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I'm entering this in the following challenge:
Challenges 4 Everybody
I'd enter more, but I need to learn to adjust my photos so they are less than 1MB in size

Enjoy your weekend wherever you are!


Hugs,
Heidi

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty. Love the DP you have used.

    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete