Monday, March 26, 2012

Easter is upon us ...

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  With my dh in Utah for the next week I promised myself that I would spend more time in my craft room.  My dear niece, Ali, turned 15 so I made her a shadow box.  She loves her puppy Hershey, so included a photo of the two of them.  She's also a bit of a fashionista so I used my cricut to cut out some models from the Forever Young cartridge.

I also wanted to take a look at my latest Easter card.  I wasn't happy with some of the papers I chose, so I switched a few things around.  This is my third revision of this card.  I also did a bit of researching on decorative pins.  I wasn't sure if crafters made their pins - or bought them.  So I went to my neighborhood Hobby Lobby (who had all of their glass beads on sale 50% off), so I figured I'd take a shot at making a few.  It was very relaxing to make and I think they turned out pretty nice.  I added a pink and yellow one to my latest Easter card.  I have two more Easter cards to make, so I hope to have them done in time to mail to my two Aunts.








Shadowbox and card for my niece.
Third version of my Easter Card.  I'd love to read your comments.

Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment