Sunday, March 11, 2012

What a beautiful Sunday.  The first time in the 60 s in a long time.  After a few hours outside, I figure I should be a bit productive so I cleaned my craft room.  Like many other crafters, my craft room is always a bit messy, but I thought I'd take a photo of it so I remember it when is finally cleaned.  I mentioned on a few sites that we were in the process of remodeling our basement - which actually started because I wanted a place to do my crafting.  I still would like some shelving or photos, but here is what it looks like now - and I had to add a pic of my dog, Wrigley, who is always at my feet when I'm in my craft room.


Hope you all have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely craft room, Heidi! I have two Berner granddogs....love them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete